Each NYC Citizen Eats 4.8 Pounds Of Rat A Year!

RatBurger2

READ RATIZENS PAGE

11 Comments on "Each NYC Citizen Eats 4.8 Pounds Of Rat A Year!"

1. COMMENTS ARE CLOSED

2. George Topper | May 31, 2016 at 11:17 pm |

There was just a big show on a TV Spanish channel showing how Mexicans are now catching and eating rats as a regular part of their diet. Even when they are cooked and simmering in a broth, they look disgusting. How can anyone eat such a filthy thing?

• Robert Pearl | June 1, 2016 at 5:13 pm |

Mexicans are very poor, and similar to New Yorker’s who are destitute will eat anything that crawls. I have no doubt that many New Yorker’s are breeding rats so they can eat them for dinner.

• Ian Prevenski | June 1, 2016 at 5:15 pm |

I’ve seen New Yorker’s that look like rats.

They are a foul, dirty bunch of people. Stay away from Native New Yorker’s.

3. Donald McPherson | May 28, 2016 at 7:46 am |

New Yorker’s don’t realize how dangerous it is to live with rats. NYC is infested with these creatures, and it’s all because of the way New Yorker’s live, and the amount of immigrants and illegal aliens living in NYC.

4. Jackie Phillips | May 27, 2016 at 2:06 am |

I used to live in NYC and it reminds me of a third world country.

So many dirty, disgusting immigrants; most of which don’t speak English and hate America. That’s what Obama, Bush and Clinton get for embracing diversity. My concern is that they look like terrorists, and I wonder if they are going to do something dangerous. It is literally a rats nest.

5. New Yorker’s live like animals. Sure, there are places in New York City which are nice, but they are restricted to certain high rent districts. The majority of NYC is populated by dirty, smelly people who are rude and ignorant. I’m not surprised that they are eating rats.

• Demographically, NYC is comprised of 1/3 illegal immigrants; many of whom come from countries which routinely eat rats as part of their daily diet. I’ve heard of some of these illegals breeding rats in their basements in order to have a continuous food supply. This is something that is often done in countries like Vietnam and China.

• T. Q. Wilson | May 21, 2016 at 8:43 am |

When families in NYC breed rats for human consumption, they are also multiplying the germs and diseases that are carried by rats. NYC is ripe for an epidemic the likes of the Bubonic Plague in Europe. In Europe between 1347 and 1352, over 25 million people died due to the Black Death, which was transmitted by rats.

New York City is a breeding grounds for this type of catastrophe. While most medical experts believe that the plague can now be easily treated with medicines; there are variants and mutations which are constantly evolving and can become resistance to drugs.

Visit: http://www.history.com/topics/black-death

6. Edward O'Malley | May 21, 2016 at 8:28 am |

My wife and I went out to buy a home on Staten Island, New York. Before our purchase we had a pest inspector check it out for termites and other types of problems. The Inspector told us that the home was a breeding nest for rats, and that he could see over 200 rats in the basement crawlspace. He offered to clear the home of the vermin, but it would cost $8,000. and he could offer no guarantee that the place would be free of rats. He also said that most homes in the areas had the same problem, so even if we did rid the place of rats, they would simply re-infest from the neighbors property.

Needless to say, we decided not to buy anything in Staten Island, or NYC.

7. Ulma Rheinman | May 21, 2016 at 8:22 am |

I live in Brooklyn and have seen thousands of rats in my neighborhood. Many of the apartments and homes here are loaded with rats, and they come out at night and feed on scraps that people leave out or unattended. It’s a horrible situation.

Comments are closed.