Miss America Pageant Goes To The Dogs

YOUR LOOKING AT THE NEXT MISS AMERICA

READ MISS AMERICA PAGE AND COMMENT

16 Comments on "Miss America Pageant Goes To The Dogs"

1. Larry Markewoski | August 6, 2018 at 4:54 pm | Reply

MISS AMERICA PAGEANT CONTEST APPEALS TO LOW LIFES

It was only a matter of time before the Miss America Pageant sold out.
    Americans have very low standards when it comes to beauty and the Miss America Contest is obviously trying to fulfill their low expectations. One need only look at the commercials on TV; it’s one fat, loud mouth bitch after another promoting some product or service. Whether it’s cars, food, clothes or feminine hygiene products, they are all mouth with very little quality or substance. Also, they are downright ugly. I guess that’s what we can expect from today’s TV and media!

2. William J. Richards | August 1, 2018 at 5:59 pm | Reply

AMERICAN WOMEN ARE SKANKY
    America has such skanky women and they don’t even act like women. They act more like men. What is the reason for this? It is just so disgusting to see them in public!

• Bryan McAllister | August 1, 2018 at 7:08 pm | Reply

Your right, they are just so fat and ugly.
      Why don’t we have any attractive women in America anymore?

fat

• Walter Schoepenhaur | August 2, 2018 at 12:51 pm | Reply

AMERICAN PARENTS ARE DISGUSTING SLOBS

I think the women in America are so ugly because of their parents. There is no way that such fat, disgusting slobs can fornicate/copulate and have attractive kids. The parents just don’t seem to care, and they go out in public looking like they crawled out of a garbage can. Is it any wonder that their children grow up looking the way they do?

• STUPID AMERICANS ARE EVERYWHERE

The Miss America Contest is following the trend set by the twenty-somethings and millennials. For the most part they are just plain ignorant and will follow the fads. Many get their news from Facebook – how stupid can you get. As far as them being so fat and ugly, the more you induce immigrants (who by nature are ugly) into the US population, the further downhill on the attractive scale the US population gets. To make matters worse many young women in America are having sex with these mongrels and shitting out illegitimate kids. We are now seeing the byproduct of their activities!

• Thank you, Doris, for your comments.

Your right about the American women and their proclivity to fornicate with mongrels. The dearth of attractive kids in America is directly due to a bitch who doesn’t know how to keep themselves chaste and clean. There are over 4,000 abortions a day in the United States and yet the American woman will get up the day after having an abortion, and put on their filthy makeup, lipstick, and high-heels – and enter the workplace like nothing ever happened. She’s a murderer.

COPFOX has one message to these whores; keep your dirty ass in the home with your children and stop having abortions. Nobody wants you in the workplace, where you stink up the environment. Also, if your married, respect every word your husband says, for he knows so much more than you!

baby

• AMERICAN TEENS DISGUSTED BY THEIR OWN SELFIES
            I should mention that many millennials are getting plastic surgery done on their faces because they want their selfies (also known as smellfies) to look better. They are so disturbed at what they see that they run off to see a Doctor. What idiots!

3. When I walk down the streets of New York City I see nothing but disgusting woman. They are fat, lazy, loud-mouthed and more than willing to act like men and argue with just about anyone who will listen. Such bitches and bulldykes are now all over America. It is obvious that the Miss America Pageant is catering to this bunch of fat lesbians. I will never watch this contest again but instead will focus my attention on the Miss Universe Contest which has some very, very beautiful woman, and they act like ladies.

MissUniverse

2018 Miss Universe

4. Matilda Eisenblatt | June 16, 2018 at 11:41 am | Reply

FAT LADY SEEKS ADVICE ON BECOMING MISS AMERICA

I am 23 years of age and a woman who would like to become Miss America.
    However, I am overweight. I now weigh 375 pounds and have no way of losing the weight. I am hoping the Miss America contest can somehow overlook my weight issues and evaluate me on my inner beauty. I’m such a funny and sincere person who loves to write and doodle artwork. Does COPFOX or anyone else have advice for me?

• Dear Fat Lady Matilda,

pigindress

I am assuming this is a picture of you.

Not to worry, the new Miss America Contest is accepting all types of shapes, sizes, and personalities. My advice is to emphasize your strong points such as your ability to make people laugh and your artistic abilities. That should put you in good with the judges who no longer are looking for beauty. Also, you may want to lose weight because it can adversely affect your health in the future. Too many American women are obese and need to take better care of themselves and stop worrying about food.

• YOUR TOO FAT TO BECOME MISS AMERICA

If your so fat, why would you want to be Miss America?
      There should really be a separate contest for fat people, but I guess Miss America has now become the default contest for every type of American women, whether fat, ugly, or stupid. I suggest a new name for the Miss America Contest, and that is Miss Fat America Contest! We can expect millions and millions of potential contestants and they can be judged on their ability to eat vast quantities of junk food.

• Fat women should not even try to enter a beauty contest. They are disgusting and are now the norm in American society. They just can’t control their eating habits but believe they are somehow beautiful. Beautiful women are thin and attractive.

beauty

• Valerie L. Jamison | June 16, 2018 at 1:33 pm | Reply

Hello Matilda (Fatilda)
        If you weigh 375 lbs., then you have a problem!
        We should start calling you Miss Piggy America, how do you like those apples. By the way, I am willing to ship you some free hamburgers so you can get even fatter.

hamburger

5. There is really no point in watching the Miss America Contest because it will undoubtedly have contestants who are transgenders and transvestites (men who pretend they are women). Who knows, the next Miss America may well be a man. Americans are so stupid they will accept such garbage and applaud it. Show us your balls!

6. Gianna Becton | June 13, 2018 at 5:40 pm | Reply

I think the whores and lesbians who took over the pageant want to remake it into something that all the tramps and sluts in America will like. What a shame.