The North American COP kid Love Association (NACK-la) is an organization of Police Officers across North America whose sole intent is to meet young kids for sex. Included in its ranks are high ranking police officials from the United States, El Salvador, Mexico, Canada, and a host of other countries. It is somewhat similar to NAMBLA – North American Man-Boy Love Association. NACkLA is comprised of every element of law enforcement, including prison guards, police officers, chiefs of police, security officers, troopers, sheriff deputies and federal agents. Parents can guard against having their children sexually assaulted by NACkLA members by talking to their kids about the inherent dangers of being with any Police Officer, whether they are organized or randomly dispersed in our communities. NACkLA has remained a hidden threat in America due to its member’s willingness to commit heinous crimes with the full protection of others within the Law Enforcement community, especially Chiefs of Police and State Police Superintendents/Directors.
COPFOX ADVICE TO PARENTS ON PREVENTING COP/KID RAPE:
The issues surrounding Police Officers and their perverted activities are plentiful and most communities must deal with the fact that many Police Officers are out to sexually molest children. To combat the likelihood that your child may be sexually molested or sodomized by a Police Officer; several preventative actions can be taken by parents and caregivers:
- Talk to your children about the possibilities of Cop Rape, and show them recent articles and arrests of Police Officers convicted of child molestation
- Monitor your child’s access to internet chat sites, which are commonly used by Police Officers to “talk up” adolescents and set up secretive meetings; these typically take place when the parents are away on business or vacation and leave the child alone.
- Know the whereabouts of your children at all times, especially when they are out at night or visiting someone; children are often stopped by cops on the street late at night and propositioned/raped.
- Do not let your kids attend special summer camps, outings, or informal meetings with Police Officers unless you are present; these conditions are designed to isolate the child and exploit their weaknesses.
- Instruct your child to immediately report any contact with a Police Officer, whether verbal or physical; cops will often engage in “friendly chatter” with a child to gain personal information such as the child’s age, likes and dislikes, home address, etc., – this information will be used at a later time to sexually exploit the child.
- Use your child’s privacy settings and location tracking device on their cell phones to their full advantage by restricting calls to unknown parties, and tracking their whereabouts.
- Report all incidents of Cop/Kid Rape immediately to Child Protective Services or the National Center for Missing and Exploited Children, not the Police Department where the cop works. They will often cover up for the cop or incite fellow Police Officers to further rape and sodomize the victim. Sometimes, this will result in the young boy or girl being “gang-banged” by multiple Police Officers including the Chief of Police. In a worst-case scenario, the child is ultimately murdered to hide the evidence and disposed of in the woods or an unknown location. If your child goes missing you can also call the CyberTipine Number: 1-800-THE-LOST.
- Be aware that Chiefs of Police are often engaged in child molestation; just because the Police Officer has “rank” does not mean their activities are above board. Police Chiefs have been known to groom their intended underage sexual targets for extended periods before raping or sodomizing them. This “grooming” process can take anywhere from a few weeks to months and can include such things as buying the kid gifts or clothes, bringing them to sports games or practice, offering monetary assistance for the family, even taking the child on overnight trips or a vacation. Chiefs of Police are adept at deceiving youngsters and their main objective is to gain the trust and confidence of the underage child so they can sexually molest them. Unfortunately, the child is often unwilling to report such incidents, believing they have caused the Chief to act in such a manner, and are beholding to the Police Chief for all that he has done for her/him and their family.
- There have been many reported incidents of Police Officers “gang-banging” a young girl or boy at Police Headquarters; for this reason, advise your children not to enter a Police Station without you present
- Roleplay the part of a cop/kid rapist with your child by wearing a police shirt, badge, and hat. Use typical “cop talk” to entice the child into coming along with you, then present the potential dangers that can result from this type of encounter. “Cop Talk” can include phrases such as: What is your name? We need to question you. Your parents are not available. There has been an accident. Your mother is injured. Come to the Police Station with us so we can help you. This is an emergency and we need to drive you to the hospital to see your father who had a heart attack, get in the vehicle.
- Chiefs of Police are notorious for sodomizing young boys at the Police Station using their offices as convenient “safe zones” for their activities. To assure the silence of their subordinate officers, Chiefs of Police will have them participate in the sex act, sodomizing the boy over and over.
- Young children are often abducted from the street and sold as sex slaves by Police Officers who are paid large sums of money. Once sold, these kids are transported overseas – often to Saudi Arabia, Lebanon, Qatar and other Mideast countries for the pleasure of their monarchs and elite. The likelihood of their being identified and brought back to the United States for reunification with parents is virtually zero; considering that foreign Police Forces are just as corrupt as those in the United States, and their Police Officers are also on the payroll of gangs running the sex slave industry. Although US Federal Law Enforcement agencies have “liaison offices” in these foreign countries – their effectiveness is limited, considering the unwillingness of most foreign governments to provide information to anyone outside their sphere of influence and control.
Please visit our sister site: Cop Mug Shots for further information on reporting Police sexual assaults against children.